Thursday 30 April 2015

Food Trips: F.U. Burger

Another food review! But this one isn't all cozy and romantic like most of the most places I go. But it's a nice sweet joint.

MANLY


And this is the Friends Unlimited Burger or FU Burger!

After grabbing some files in the office, my friend told me about a fancy burger joint which was cheaper and bigger than most. I'm not really a fan of burgers but since I haven't had a decent breakfast, nor was I able to eat lunch, I was pretty hungry.

After wandering around and asking for directions for about an hour, we were able to find it at Arnaiz Ave, Pasay City. Talk about wandering to the next city!

FU Burger can be found at PTT Gas station





It's an open air burger joint, so it has that rugged feeling, in a semi depressed busy area. So do be mindful of your stuff when eating here as a precaution. Since it's deep inside the PTT gas station, I believe it's a relatively safe place. Just avoid showing off your fancy gadgets.



At first I thought the name was Eat Like Big.. but apparently it's not.

The prices are pretty steep, however, it is cheaper than most fancy burger joints. It is more expensive than McDonald's, perhaps on the price range of Wendy's. Everyone I knew kept on comparing this place with Stackers, but I've never been there.



This is what we got, the Up and Down Burger with lotsa cheese, and some nice big fries that didn't seemed sad! This one had bacon!

scale with steak knife

The burger was overflowing with CHEESE!! I love cheese! And it was huge! the patty was about an inch and a half thick packed with beef! so yummy!!!

It was worth the review. If you happen to be walking through Arnaiz Ave (The road that leads to LRT Libertad station)



and this guy will be your companion while you eat

I would recommend this place if you're with a bunch of friends, but I would suggest that there is a presence of at least one man among your group of friends. I will also recommend this one for a lover or a date if you love eating burgers in open air. Not really a place for kids though because of the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment