Tuesday 7 April 2015

Clothes are meant to be worn (first collab of the year)

 A few photographer friends asked me for a coord for a photoshoot.


They asked me for something more casual, but after hearing them rave about this girl (I'm guessing she's not the mori kind) we settled for that pink puffy top. 


Well my Mannie can't compare with an actual person I guess.

some clothes just looks plain weird on mannequins and hangers, but when you put them on an actual person, It turns different.



I sent them two more coords, a casual mori look, and a natural kei look. It's kind of annoying that it rained during their shoot so they only got to take photos of this pink one.


Hopefully I can collaborate with my friends to do more photoshoots with a mori girl theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment